No products in the cart.
What Real Food Vitamins says about MCT Oil:
MCT oil is six times stronger than coconut oil and can provide quick energy and brain power, whether you need it to fuel a long work day, an overwhelming project, or a high-intensity athletic session. We love to add it to our morning coffee! A general recommendation is two tablespoons per day.
Metagenics MCT Oil provides over 90% caprylic (C8) and capric (C10) acid triglycerides. MCT may help support cognitive health and certain cognitive processes, and pre-clinical research suggests that MCT may benefit mitochondrial function. Medium-chain triglyceride supplementation temporarily increases levels of ketones, which may serve as an alternative energy source in the brain and in muscle.
• May aid reductions in body weight and body fat (when supplemented at multiple meals during the day)◆††
• May temporarily increase satiety and reduce food intake◆
• May help support cognitive health and certain cognitive processes◆
• Flavorless, odorless dietary supplement that can be easily added to food or beverages for convenience
• 10 grams of MCT per serving
General Recommendation: Take 2-3 servings per day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
32.4 fl oz. (957 mL) per bottle.
Serving Size approx. 2.25 teaspoons:
Servings Per Container: about 90
Calories from fat 90
Total Fat 10 g
Saturated Fat 10 g
Medium Chain Triglycerides 10 g
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.