No products in the cart.
- Muscle and nerve relaxation
- Reduces headaches, muscle soreness
- Kills chocolate cravings
- Aids in blood sugar balance and blood pressure
What Real Food Vitamins says about Magnesium:
Magnesium is an important mineral—involved in over 300 different processes in the body—and most of us are deficient in it! Due to deterioration of soil minerals over the years, our food has less and less magnesium to offer. Magnesium supports blood sugar regulation, helps our muscles relax, supports bone health, and is our first go-to supplement for sleep support. This mineral makes the body more resilient to stress and our requirements for magnesium increase when we are under stress. A general recommendation is 400-600mg of Magnesium per day. It can take your body a few days to adjust, so give it some time, and if it doesn’t seem to be helping, we suggest bumping it up by one tablet per day, until you find the right dosage that works for you. We specifically recommend Magnesium, unless you struggle with constipation, in which case we suggest Magnesium Citrate.
Highly Absorbable Magnesium
Magnesium features a revolutionary magnesium amino acid chelate designed to enhance absorption and intestinal tolerance. Unlike other formulations, the magnesium in VeroVive Magnesium is designed to*:
- be absorbed via a mechanism similar to that used by amino acids and unlike typical mineralion absorption.
- not be dependent on stomach acidity for absorption.
- improve bowel tolerance of magnesium.
Magnesium is an essential mineral that acts as a cofactor in many metabolic processes. Magnesium also supports muscle relaxation and nervous system health.*
- Supports muscle relaxation and nervous system health.*
- May help to prevent nocturnal leg muscle cramps.*
- Unlike other formulations, magnesium bis-glycinate is absorbed via a mechanism similar to that used by amino acids; it is not dependent on stomach acid for absorption.*
General Recommendation: Take two tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Two tablets supply:
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate†) 200 mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
† Patented mineral amino acid chelate:U.S. Patent No.5,516,925 Albion
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
120 tablets, 240 tablets